Best Shoes for Any Time and Place18/02/2018
1. Comfy and Sporty: Rubber Shoes
Rubber shoes are the best type of shoes to keep your feet safe, warm and clean anytime and anywhere.
- Physical Education classes require students to wear rubber shoes because the composition of these shoes is softer and more flexible, which will prevent possible injuries from any physical activity, or unexpected situations.
- For manual car drivers (especially for women), I recommend using rubber shoes while driving because it lessens, or prevents, pain and cramps in the muscle feet. Flat and doll shoes usually have thinner soles compared to rubber shoes which make it painful for the feet if overused.
- More challenging physical activities and sports that demand a lot of running, walking, jumping or climbing require the use of rubber shoes. The dirt, damage and hurt which might be caused by travelling on rocky, rough and muddy roads is also prevented using these.
Make sure that you pair up rubber shoes with clothes that won’t make you look too rugged but not too sporty (if you don’t need a sporty look).
2. Skate Shoes
Skate shoes somehow look like the usual rubber shoes, but their bodies and soles may differ. They usually have plain bodies with minimal designs; running shoes have more texture, designs and color and are foamy. Skate shoes soles are usually flat; running shoes soles are more rubbery with hump designs or spikes, making them ideal for some sports.
- Wearing these is a safe decision for any event which is not formal and not just for skateboarding.
- They can be paired with dresses, pants, shorts and skirts.
Some skate shoes have thick soles which make them helpful if you want to add height.
3. Elegant and Girly: Ballet Flats or Closed Doll Shoes
These can be matched with skirt, pants, shorts or dresses. Their comfort differs depending on the material used and composition.
Some ballet flats are made of soft material. It’s actually a safe partner for any kind of attire but not much for boyish looks. However, if you’re wearing these kind of flat shoes, and it rains hard you’ll have cold and wet feet, which is very uncomfortable.
Some are made of harder and tougher material, which may have metal designs on top. You can wear this kind if you do not want to look too formal but at the same time not too informal.
They look more elegant and they can be an alternative for high heels (if wearing high heels aren’t compulsory at all).