1. Go for smart and comfy flats for work. If you are in full time employment it is likely that you will be working 8 hours a day, therefore having a pair of shoes that are comfy and don’t put to much strain on your feet is paramount. Heels may look good but if you are on your feet for any period of time you will regret them very soon. Two or three pairs of these shoes are ideal, and chose dark or medium neutral colours, this will ensure they go with any work outfit and wear end tear will not be as obvious with light or bright coloured shoes.
2. One warm-weather work shoe. Try and go for some open toed flats, or sandles if your company allows it. Getting hot and sweaty feet during the summer months can be very uncomfortable during long days at work
3. One pair of slingbacks in a neutral shade. They look chic with straight skirts and classic-cut trousers. They can be worn with bare legs or opaque winter stockings. Plus, they work well with formal and near-formal wear, they add sophistication to jeans, and instantly dress up a denim skirt and cardigan like nothing else can.
4. One pair of strappy dress sandals to wear with formal or semi-formal attire. They can sex-up a pair of jeans, too. Best colors: a mid-tone or pale neutral, including metallics such as silver or gold.
5. One pair of neutral-colored casual shoes for weekends. A woman can never go wrong with classics such as oxfords, moccasins, loafers, or clogs.